EuroBrussels serves as the number one jobsite for well-educated professionals who want to work in law, politics, economics and communications in Brussels and other cities with European Affairs and International Relations jobs.
Through professional experience we know the European Affairs community, its institutions, organisations, websites and working procedures - which is why we are able to create a pioneer service for a large professional international audience.
Hard facts about our audience
- Over 80 000 monthly users
- Over 160 000 monthly sessions
- Over 700 000 monthly page views
- Newsletter has over 90 000 weekly e-mail subscribers
EuroBrussels has many users visiting the website at least once every day. And many more users visiting several times per week, or several times per month. This reveals a high degree of user loyalty, which makes our audience a target group easy to communicate to.
EuroBrussels user profile:
Age and gender
- Around half of the EuroBrussels users are aged between 25 and 34.
- We have an equal share of male and female users
Country and language
- Most of our users live in Western European countries, with the vast majority in Belgium, where they work in European Affairs. We have users in every European country. In other words, EuroBrussels attracts European Affairs experts and expats from all over Europe
- We have many users living in Brussels, but their mother tongue is not necessarily French/Dutch. Our users are international networkers and career movers.
- Many are expats: recent arrivals to Brussels as well as veterans.
Source: Google Analytics for EuroBrussels.com November 2014
- EuroBrussels has a young audience of legal, economic, political and communications experts
- 80% of our users have graduate or undergraduate university degrees - many of them have additional degrees or doctorates
EuroBrussels is a very focused site, reaching a higher number of qualified people on a regular basis more quickly than any other European Affairs recruitment medium.
Our audience has:
- Highly ambitious international career movers
- Political and international networkers
- Users who keep returning to our site, among other things thanks to our strong newsletter.
We would be pleased to put together an attractive package offer to reach the right audience for you. For all advertising enquires or to receive our media kit, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to Advertise Page