EuroVelo and Communications Assistant
ECF - European Cyclists’ Federation
European Cyclists’ Federation (ECF) is looking for a EuroVelo and Communications Assistant to support its work in coordinating EuroVelo, the European cycle route network, on the European level as well as with general communication activities. This position is a full-time contract.
About the Role
The chosen candidate will be part of the EuroVelo and Communications Teams and will support their work on website development and management, communications, project management, data research, event organisation etc.
Your tasks will be focused on:
- Supporting the development and maintenance of a brand new web platform for EuroVelo, incorporating GIS data management;
- Coordinating and assisting with the execution of communications and marketing for EuroVelo, particularly editing, updating and providing content for websites, newsletters and social media;
- Managing and expanding the EuroVelo Donation System;
- Supporting the EuroVelo Team with EU projects (e.g. report preparation, collecting financial data etc.);
- Assisting EuroVelo Team in all aspects of their work: administrative tasks, event organization, note-taking, preparation of presentations etc.;
- Coordinating tasks with internal and external partners, including collaboration with National EuroVelo Coordination Centres and Coordinators, the various teams within ECF and the public;
- General communications support for the ECF (e.g. website updates, article writing, newsletters etc.).
- Native-level proficiency (both oral and written) in English and German; Fluency in French is an asset;
- Experience in a cross-cultural environment and working with multicultural teams;
- Excellent computer skills:
- Extensive knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- Experience of website management;
- Experience of GPS systems (e.g. GPX Tracks) is an asset.
- Organized, detail-oriented, task-driven person who is able to work with tight deadlines;
- Proactive, flexible, hands-on personality;
- Availability to travel;
- Shared commitment to ECF’s values on cycling.