Hamburg or Limassol
Safebridge is one of the leaders in the field of Human Resource Competence Management to the maritime industry and beyond.
Our expertise in supplying cutting edge IT solutions for E-Learning, E-Assessment and E-Certification and our close working relationship with both international and regional public authorities has earned us a comprehensive list of renowned clients within the Maritime community.
Safebridge follows the strictest industry standards and legal regulations. Our innovativeness in the Human Resource sector provides for a thrilling, challenging and technical work place.
With easily accessible, centrally located offices in both Hamburg - Germany and Limassol - Cyprus, with closely situated amenities for easy access, our employees have the option depending on their position, to work in either of our offices.
We expect commitment and loyalty and we pride ourselves in providing a caring, reliable and stimulating work atmosphere.
Together with ample opportunities for personal and professional growth and a competitive remuneration package we also offer relocation assistance to our foreign employees.
Safebridge is looking to hire an experienced Scrum Master to join our IT- team. The right candidate will join a fast growing, multi-national and energetic team in one of our offices in Hamburg, Germany or Limassol, Cyprus.
- responsible to facilitating daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings;
- responsible for managing the scrum process with the coordination of scrum team in Agile methodology;
- responsible to remove the impediments for the scrum team;
- arrange daily stand-up meetings, facilitate meetings, schedule meetings, demo and decision-making processes in order to ensure quick inspection and proper use of adaptation process;
- assist product owner to keep the product backlogs in good shape and get them ready for the next sprint;
- responsible to conduct retrospective meetings.
- Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.;
- Good skills to coach team how to follow agile scrum, which really works;
- Understand the basic fundamentals of iterative and incremental development;
- Strong knowledge of Scrum theory, rules and practices;
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches, like: Kanban, Crystal, FDD, XP, etc.;
- Knowledge about other methodologies other than Agile-Scrum, so that he can explain other methodologies to motivate his team;
- Basic knowledge of software development processes and procedures to understand his team needs;
- He should have knowledge about Agile techniques like: User Stories, Continuous Integration, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games;
- Ability to take and understand his commitment to deliver the product on time;
- Know about the value of metrics and incremental delivery;
- Knowledge about tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, user stories etc.;
- Familiar with common development practices, Service oriented environments, and Agile practice.
You can apply for this job via the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org.