Senior Identity and Access Management (IAM) Analyst
BIS - Bank for International Settlements
The Bank for International Settlements is an international organisation which fosters international monetary and financial cooperation via wide-ranging banking, economic research and policy coordination activities.
The Bank for International Settlements seeks a Senior IAM Analyst (with a corporate title of Senior Security Specialist) to join the Enterprise Information Security and Access Management Team. We would like to meet candidates with expertise in information security who have specialised in access management, and have a strong project management background.
- Design, implement and contribute to the operations of information security processes;
- Provide security engineering and architecture services to IT functions;
- Embed secure access management as part of the design of new information management services;
- Provide expert technical advice on security services segmentation, encryption/authentication technologies and/or advanced models of access management;
- Contribute to security risk assessment, control monitoring and vulnerability management;
- Lead technical security projects;
- Develop security policies and procedures.
Qualifications, skills and experience:
- Master degree or equivalent experience in an engineering, computer sciences or quantitative discipline. Certification in security-related disciplines and technologies would be an advantage (accreditation such as CPP, PSP, CISSP, CISA a plus);
- At least 5 years of experience as an application architect, senior system developer or senior system engineer with extensive exposure in the field of security engineering;
- Credible track record as technical lead and/or project manager;
- Strong understanding of IT infrastructure and application architecture;
- Good knowledge of mobile related and cloud-based federated access management technologies;
- Strong security engineering skills in application security, encryption and cloud technologies, and secured mobility;
- Good understanding of the landscape of security solution providers;
- Familiar with industry-recognized key critical controls (e.g. SANS or equivalent);
- Strong analytical capabilities and data-analysis skills;
- Excellent communication skills at a range of levels;
- Team player but technically autonomous;
- Fluency in English.
The BIS's head office is located in Basel, Switzerland, with representative offices in Hong Kong SAR and Mexico City. We are able to recruit globally, regardless of nationality, and offer competitive employment packages. The BIS employs staff on both open-ended and fixed-term contracts. However, all new entrants are initially recruited on a fixed-term basis. The BIS is fully committed to equal opportunity employment and strives for diversity among its staff. We encourage applications from female candidates.