European Public Affairs Manager
- Languages skills: English (working language), Italian (good knowledge and speaking abilities);
- 3 years work experience in EU regulation or policy or government affairs on foods, medical devices and/or medicinal products;
- University degree (Law, Political Science, Economics, Pharmacy);
- Excellent knowledge of the EU Institutions and their functioning and good network of contacts in the Brussels arena;
- Very good writing, communicative and presentational skills;
- Self-starter and strong team player, quality and result oriented and willing to work in an international environment;
- Existence of network and connections in the private sector is a plus;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including well developed stakeholder management skills.
The European Public Affairs manager is based in Brussels.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.