Eurogas, the association representing towards the EU institutions companies and associations engaged in the wholesale, retail and distribution of gas in Europe is recruiting for its joint activities with five other EU and global gas associations in the partnership GasNaturally a Coordinator.
Facing climate change is one of the top global priorities. The associations that are partners in GasNaturally activities believe that the gas industry can offer part of the solution, whilst maintaining a well-functioning and cost-efficient energy system. GasNaturally activities aim to demonstrate to EU policy makers how to make that happen so that they can support policies reflecting the key role of gas, now and in the longer term.
Reporting to the Secretary General of Eurogas and working with different project taskforces, the Coordinator provides support and ensures consistency in the implementation of the GasNaturally annual activity plan.
- Leading and working cooperatively with a taskforce dedicated to the activities of the GasNaturally President, coordinating appointments and drafting speeches, presentations, articles, briefings etc., ensuring professional quality;
- Managing social media and the GasNaturally website, generating and uploading suitable content agreed with the relevant taskforce;
- Monitoring the progress of the activities of project taskforces, helping with their coordination and providing support, where necessary;
- Organising Steering Committee meetings, drawing up agendas, preparing working documents and minutes;
- Being the point of contact for enquiries regarding GasNaturally, and ensuring follow-up.
Qualifications and skills:
- An excellent organiser and editor working to firm deadlines;
- Managerial and team skills;
- English language skills of native-speaker level;
- Knowledge of EU gas and climate & energy policy or a keen interest to acquire that knowledge;
- A minimum of 3 years’ work experience;
- A university graduate;
- Diplomatic, self-starting and independent;
- Based in Brussels.
More about Eurogas:
Set up in 2011, GasNaturally is a partnership of six associations – Eurogas, GERG, GIE, IOGP, Marcogaz and NGVA Europe - that together represent the whole European gas value chain: exploration and production, transmission, distribution, wholesale, retail and gas as a transport fuel. Find out more on www.gasnaturally.eu.
The appointment is initially for a year starting on 1 December 2017 and can be based on an employment or consultancy contract.
Interested candidates who fulfil the requirements should address their application to Katerina Zikmundova (KZ@eurogas.org) no later than Tuesday 27 June.
A first round of interviews will take place in the first half of July. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for a second interview in the second half of July.
The application should include:
- Letter of motivation;
- Information on expected remuneration.
Avenue de Cortenbergh, 172
Tel. +32 2 894 48 02