IDF - International Diabetes Federation
- Be graduate or undergraduate students who require an internship for their course or a first internship experience;
- Have EU nationality and/or right to work in Belgium without a work permit;
- Have excellent verbal and written skills in English (other languages are an asset);
- Have fast word-processing skills and good command of Microsoft Office;
- Be proactive, flexible and a good communicator;
- Have excellent organizational and team working skills.
The main responsibilities of the intern will include:
- Support management of IDF’s social media pages (drafting and publishing posts) and provide input into social media strategy;
- Support communications activities for the World Diabetes Day campaign (production of materials, stakeholder outreach, event coordination);
- Support IDF communications activities for the IDF Congress 2017;
- Support content management of IDF online platforms (updates and postings);
- Support media monitoring and outreach;
- Support production and distribution of communications materials to key stakeholders;
- Help manage external communications enquiries;
- Provide further support as required to the Communications Manager and other IDF departments.