Stakeholder Relations and Internal Communications Assistant (1 post)
NOC - DG-2017-FGII/016
Brussels (Belgium) - Office of the Director General - Corporate Communications (DG/COM)
Function Group II - Grades 6/7
Within the Office of the Director General, the Corporate Communications Service is responsible to provide cost-effective, forward-looking and timely communications solutions that contribute in a measurable way to the Agency's mission, activities and reputation.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- supporting the implementation and use, and further roll-out of various corporate communication tools (ie: customer relations management tool, corporate newsletter tool, etc);
- providing first line support to users on these tools and coordinating the development of new functionalities;
- acting as focal point and maintaining the necessary databases as support to corporate communication, invitations and mailings;
- contributing to the development of templates and processes in support of the use of the tools;
- developing training packages and support users in the use of the tools;
- supporting the development of the corporate intranet (ie: updates of content, upload of new stories, statistics, etc);
- performing any other tasks in line with the main purpose of the job.
- Post-secondary education in a relevant field;
- In addition, minimum 4 years of relevant professional experience;
- Experience in Information Management and Customer Relationship Management;
- Experience with providing front-line support for CRM tools;
- Experience with SharePoint;
- Knowledge of Customer Relationships Management tools e.g. : Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Exact Target;
- Knowledge in online design and layout especially for newsletter tools;
- Result focus: strives to meet work expectations;
- Communication: fosters two-way communication;
- Planning and organising: organises workload and plans activities;
- Flexibility: adapts methods, attitudes and approach appropriately to fit the circumstances;
- Professional conduct in line with corporate behaviours of the Agency, i.e. result-driven, readiness to change, customer focus, integrity and team player approach;
- Ability to work within a multinational and multicultural environment;
- The working languages of the Agency are English and French. For this particular post, candidates must have a thorough knowledge of English and a satisfactory knowledge of French. The knowledge of an additional language would be an advantage.
- An initial selection will be made by a Selection Committee on the basis of the candidates' qualifications and experience. Thereafter, those candidates considered suitable may be invited to assessment and interviews.
- Candidates should apply on-line by answering the 2 questions of the on-line form, and attaching a curriculum vitae, preferably the Europass CV, and a covering letter in pdf format of 500 KB maximum.
- Applications will be accepted from nationals of EUROCONTROL Member States only. Agency staff subject to the Staff Regulations governing officials, the General Conditions of Employment governing servants at the Maastricht Upper Area Control Centre, or the Conditions of Employment of Contract Staff are considered internal candidates. At the closing date of the notice of competition, internal candidates must have completed their probationary period.
- The selected candidate will be offered a contract of three years pursuant to the provisions of the Conditions of Employment of Contract Staff at EUROCONTROL. The contract may be renewed once for a fixed period of not more than three years. Before being confirmed in the post, he/she will be required to work probationary period of 9 months.
- This notice may be used for the recruitment of similar posts, for a period of one year following the establishment of the reserve list.
- The selected candidate will be engaged in principle at the basic grade of the advertised job bracket.
- The generic post is: Senior Clerical Assistant.
- Information on salary and benefits can be found on the web page: http://jobstats.robopost.com/count/clic.php?v=87863&j=119.
- This competition is published on 04/05/2017, the closing date is 01/06/2017.