Graphic Designer and Communication Specialist
La Hulpe, Belgium
From our office in La Hulpe, we provide consulting services to international financing institutions, such as the European Commission (EC), the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD), the European Investment Bank (EIB) and EU bilateral donors such as DFID. This fast paced and dynamic group offers services including design, procurement and construction supervision for water and wastewater, energy and climate change projects as well as management support, monitoring and evaluation of large investment programmes throughout Europe, Africa and other developing countries.
In your role you will be participating in the implementation of communication activities on EU-funded projects and developing graphical elements for a variety of target audiences.
- Preferably have a BFA/BA in Graphic, Digital Media Design or relevant hands-on experience in editorial design, company brochure and marketing collaterals;
- At least 3 years of general experience in marketing, graphic design, branding, communication campaign or similar;
- At least 3 years of experience in editorial design, company brochure and marketing collaterals; Proficient user of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop);
- Fluency in English and French; Arabic is an asset.
- The ability to meet deadlines in a high pressure environment;
- A keen eye for detail;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; Website content management experience;
- Experience with print processes & production;
- Previous experience in working with EU funded projects is an asset.
- Coordination of strategic communication campaigns is an asset;