Policy Assistant (Internship): Universal Access & Affordable Medicines
EPHA - European Public Health Alliance
The campaign on Universal Access and Affordable Medicines is looking for a passionate and committed intern to work on pharmaceuticals and contribute to the success of the campaign. The intern will support the EPHA team on topics such as market authorization, Health Technology Assessment (HTA), adaptive pathways, medicines prices, etc.
Who are we looking for?
The applicant should:
- Be interested in pharmaceutical regulation;
- Be available for at least 4 months starting as soon as possible;
- Have good organisational skills and an eye for details;
- Fluent spoken and written English;
- Have strong research and writing skills;
- Have strong computer skills particularly Microsoft Excel and Power Point.
What will you do?
The main tasks are:
- News monitoring;
- Support the drafting of articles, statements, positions etc.;
- Support with the organization of meetings and events;
- Preparation of presentations and small researches;
- Report from events organized by institutions and other stakeholders.