Legal and Compliance Intern (Paid)
Duration: 1 year
Start: 1 May 2017
MedTech Europe, the European trade association representing the medical technology industries, is looking for an intern to join its legal and compliance department.
The role will involve:
- Monitoring and researching national legal and self-regulatory requirements relevant to healthcare industry (e.g. anti-bribery, transparency etc.);
- Updating the annual publications, in particular the Manual on National Healthcare Compliance Requirements;
- Liaise with MedTech Europe members on legal and compliance topics;
- Providing day-to-day support to the legal team (e.g. Translation; Conduct legal research and analysis; review, drafting and filing contracts; taking minutes; organising meetings; updating website, and etc.).
- Completed BA in Law;
- Fluent in English + at least one other EU language either German, French or Italian;
- Excellent research and drafting skills, including experience in contract draft;
- Well organised and detail-oriented;
- Good communicator;
- Eligible to work as a trainee in Belgium.
Contact: Please send your CV including cover letter to P.Rojas@MedTechEurope.org.
About MedTech Europe
MedTech Europe is the European trade association representing the medical technology industries, from diagnosis to cure. We represent Diagnostics and Medical Devices manufacturers operating in Europe. MedTech Europe’s mission is to make innovative medical technology available to more people, while helping healthcare systems move towards a sustainable path. MedTech Europe encourages policies that help the medical technology industry meet Europe’s growing healthcare needs and expectations. It also promotes medical technology’s value for Europe focusing on innovation and stakeholder relations, using economic research and data, communications, industry events and training sessions.
For more information http://www.medtecheurope.org/.