ERP Analyst for Procurements
EUMETSAT - European Organisation for the Exploitation of Meteorological Satellites
Calling all SAP professionals!
If you are looking for an exciting new career opportunity in the space sector, based within a dynamic, multi-cultural and international organisation then Europe’s Meteorological Satellite Agency would love to hear from you!
This varied and rewarding role will function as the main interface between users, SAP developers and the IT division. Working within a team of SAP specialists, you shall be involved in all stages of the SAP operational lifecycle including end-user support. With a focus on procurement, you shall work alongside a small vibrant team of industry enthusiasts.
Along with a university degree or relevant qualification, you shall ideally have skills/experience in each of the following areas:
- Full proficiency in the use of SAP ERP systems and proven experience in providing SAP end-user support within a team;
- Knowledge/experience in procurements processes and related SAP concepts in areas such as SRM, Logistics, Sales, Billing and integration to budgeting, and financial processes, ideally including public sector management (PSM);
- Experience in SAP application maintenance lifecycle; including writing requirements, performing testing and verification activities;
- Advanced Excel proficiency;
- Basic understanding of SAP reporting concepts in different modules, and proven experience of SAP Business Intelligence.
To apply you must be a EUMETSAT member state national with a good working knowledge of the English language, both spoken and written.
For more information and full job specifications please visit https://onlineapplication.eumetsat.int job ref is VN 17/10.