Internship - Legal Consultant for Hungarian EHS Law
Who we are
Enhesa is the market leader in global legal environmental, health and safety (EHS) consulting. As a dynamic and growing consultancy, we are constantly seeking to recruit talented and motivated legal professionals.
Our mission is to:
- Identify EHS requirements for industry;
- Provide EHS compliance tools to companies; and
- Advise companies in developing and implementing corporate EHS strategies.
Enhesa’s core clients include Fortune 500 multinational companies. For more information visit www.enhesa.com.
Enhesa is seeking an intern to assist its European team of legal consultants to cover Hungary.
The successful candidate will be responsible for
- Researching EHS law, regulations and policy in its respective country;
- Monitoring existing and draft EHS law to alert industry on future requirements; and
- Preparing written reports allowing industry to measure regulatory compliance;
- Depending on language skills and experience, the successful candidate will be required to research EHS requirements in other countries.
This six-month paid-internship will take place in Brussels.
Your skills and qualification
- Law Degree;
- Strong analytical research and writing skills with a demonstrated ability to research and analyse law and policies in Hungary and other EU countries depending on language skills;
- Fluency in Hungarian and English is essential. Additional language skills are an asset;
- Interest in and understanding of EHS law in Hungary and the EU and industrial processes.
Please address your cover letter and CV to Ms. Khadija El Khadri and email to email@example.com.
Applications should be submitted with the reference number 2017-02-Hungary and clearly indicate the country you are applying for.