Experienced Consultant in Climate, Energy and Utilities
Ramboll Management Consulting
Ramboll Management Consulting is one of the leading consultancies in Northern Europe with close to 600 consultants. We provide services related to Public Policy, Business Consulting and Survey. Our offices are located in Copenhagen, Aarhus, Stockholm, Oslo, Helsinki, Hamburg, Berlin, and Brussels. We are part of the Ramboll Group, a global engineering, design, and consultancy employing more than 13,000 experts around the world. We are committed to creating sustainable and long-term solutions for our customers and society.
Our European policy department mainly works with the European Institutions and bodies by providing consultancy in public policy and management. We provide policy research and analysis, evaluations and impact assessments, stakeholder engagement and process facilitation in a wide range of policy areas.
We are now looking for an experienced consultant to join our expanding team in Brussels.
You will take a leading role in the fields of climate, energy and utilities. With an interdisciplinary mind-set, you will work across these strategic policy areas and contribute towards the strategic vision of Ramboll in these fields.
You will contribute to the development of Ramboll Management Consulting’s activities in these areas at EU and international level. You will carry out strategic and relationship-based selling and intervene at all stages of the sales funnel. Your responsibilities will include building relationships with our clients and stakeholders, maintaining our network of partners and experts, identifying and developing new opportunities.
You will also be responsible for the management of projects and project teams. Your responsibilities will cover the whole project cycle, from project initiation to completion. Together with your team, you will deliver high quality products and services, including analytical reports, stakeholder events and action plans. To this end, you will plan and execute complex data collection activities, stakeholder consultation programmes, and analyses.
The ideal candidate will need:
- A Master’s degree in political science, law, economics, environmental science, technical science or a similar field;
- Background and experience in European public policy, primarily in the areas of climate, energy, and utilities. Experience in related topics such as environment, transport and regional development will also be considered. Willingness and enthusiasm to work on a wide range of policy issues is required;
- Minimum 5 years of relevant professional working experience in public policy and management consultancy, including proposal development, project management, research and analysis;
- Hands-on experience working on evaluations and impact assessments, and knowledge of the EU Better Regulation guidelines;
- Strong analytical skills, including qualitative and quantitative evaluation and analytical skills, and problem solving capability;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to build and maintain relationships with clients and partners;
- Experience with managing projects and a team;
- An independent, pro-active personality;
- The ability to handle multiple priorities and varied workload;
- Excellent command of English, both written and oral, and fluency in at least one more EU language.
How you will benefit
We offer a full time position as a senior consultant and a salary package to match your skills and previous experience. In addition, we offer a number of benefits, including a pension scheme and private hospital insurance.
We will provide you with opportunities to receive coaching and training through our extensive range of internal courses, including Ramboll’s own high-level training academies, to increase your skills in a supportive environment.
In our Department for European policy and administration you will interact with approx. 20 committed colleagues with diverse background and expertise, who work both from our head office in Copenhagen and our office in Brussels. You will also work continuously with around 150 colleagues involved in our Policy and Planning division, and have access to a large pool of expertise in Ramboll Management Consulting and Ramboll Group throughout Europe and worldwide. Knowledge and expertise are shared across departments and competence fields, and you will find many opportunities to work closely with evaluation specialists and sector experts.
We are an open and dynamic team and our working environment encourages the free exchange of ideas and opportunities in an atmosphere of trust and support. Our working culture is strongly influenced by the Nordic heritage, and this is why we are fully dedicated to the personal and professional development of our employees.
Apply online using the following link:
Only online applications will be considered.
If you need more information please visit our website.
Deadline: 31st of January 2017