ICO - International Coffee Organization
London, United Kingdom
- organising meetings of the ICO;
- providing admin and executive support;
- liaising closely with other units of the ICO;
- drafting agendas, documents and reports of meetings;
- organising conferences, seminars;
- coordinating interpretation;
- assisting with membership;
- ad hoc tasks.
Qualifications and experience:
- university degree in relevant discipline;
- English mother tongue and exceptional communication skills;
- fluency in one and preferably two of French, Spanish and Portuguese;
- exceptional editing skills;
- strong practical IT skills;
- experience in organising conferences and meetings;
- flexibility, imagination and organisational abilities.
How to apply: Please click here.
Or by post to: Office Manager, ICO, 22 Berners Street, London W1T 3DD
Closing date: 20 January 2017