Business Analyst (f/m)
SOS Children's Villages International
SOS Children’s Villages International is the umbrella organisation for the global federation of SOS Children’s Villages. As a non-governmental social development organisation we help children without parental care and families in difficult living conditions through services in care, education, health and emergency relief, and we advocate for children’s rights. We work in 134 countries and territories, reaching over one million children, young people, families and caregivers each year. For our Competence Centre Finance & Controlling in Innsbruck/Austria we are seeking a: Business Analyst (f/m).
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Manage the ongoing relationship with business partners to drive satisfaction with IT in the area of finance and controlling;
- Gather, articulate and analyse business requirements in this domain and define software configuration specifications based on Enterprise Architecture principles;
- Perform quality assurance of existing software specifications;
- Support the design, documentation and maintenance of domain processes and develop digitization/optimization strategies;
- Manage domain IT projects and coordinate domain IT activities.
- A master’s degree or equivalent in Information Systems, IT, or Administration/Finance with focus on IT;
- Some experience in Business Analysis in the domain of finance and controlling, ideally gained in a context of international enterprises or international organisations;
- Very good analytical skills to draw business-relevant conclusions;
- Experience in translating business requirements into domain IT solutions;
- Good understanding of ERP systems with focus on the finance domain would be advantageous;
- Excellent command of English and good command of German; further languages are an asset;
- Ability to work independently on defined areas;
- An EU citizenship or work permit for Austria is a necessary requirement for this post.
- A diverse range of interesting tasks in a leading INGO multicultural working environment;
- Opportunities for further training;
- A minimum annual gross salary of EUR 34.000.-, the actual annual salary depends on qualifications and professional experience.
If you are interested in this position, please send your detailed e-mail application by 22 October at the latest to firstname.lastname@example.org, SOS Children’s Villages International, www.sos-childrensvillages.org/.