DITTA - Global Diagnostic Imaging, Healthcare ICT, and Radiation Therapy Trade Association
You will support DITTA activities and prepare input related to International Technical and Regulatory Affairs.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Support DITTA activities for all the relevant Committees;
- Actively monitor and centralise new information from WHO, IMDRF, World Bank, and share with members on regular basis and coordinate DITTA contributions to the relevant ones when decided by the groups;
- Research from public sources trends and specific data on Medical Imaging and link it to DITTA sector in order to enrich DITTA documentation and key messages;
- Work closely with DITTA Vice-Chair to assist her in preparation of all relevant strategic documents including reports, position papers, internal newsletters, press releases, etc.
- Bachelor Degree or Master Degree (preferred) in political science, European affairs, law or related field.
- Experience in medical technology and the regulatory and technical environment of medical devices is a plus;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- English (native speaker would be a plus). French, German, Dutch are optional.
- Pack office (Word, Excel, Power point);
- Experience in working with custom- made databases.
- Strong analytical skills;
- Communicating with others;
- Dynamic, creative and pro-active;
- Out-of-the-box thinking.