EU Project Intern
Paragon Europe is looking for one EU Project Intern to join its Head Office in Malta for ideally six months.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- Enrolled or achieved a University Degree in an area of study related to environment, economics or humanities;
- Knowledge of European direct funding programmes such as H2020 and Erasmus+ is an advantage;
- Interest in project implementation and management;
- Advanced level of English and good knowledge of other languages (French, German, Spanish and/or Italian) is considered as an asset.
- Very well organised, with attention to detail;
- Pragmatic, capacity to find solutions rapidly;
- Capacity to take initiatives and responsibilities;
- Very good writing, oral, research and analytical skills.