Program Manager, International Accreditation
HSO - Health Standards Organization
Terms: Full-time permanent position with benefits
Salary: 58 362 EURO
Apply by: September 4th, 2017
Health Standards Organization (HSO) and Accreditation Europe (AE) are searching for a client service-minded professional who shares our passion for achieving quality health services for all. In Canada and around the world, we are building a bold and bright future for our enterprise and our clients. If you are looking for a challenge and seeking to be part of something larger than yourself, this position could be for you.
From educating a client about the accreditation process, to developing their accreditation plan, to post-survey support and coaching, our Program Managers (International Accreditation) play a key role in supporting clients throughout their accreditation journey. Referred to as Health Care Improvement Advisor by clients, you will play a direct role in impacting the efforts of health care organizations, around the world as they strive towards providing all patients with the quality and safety of service.
If you’re right for this role, you’re a natural teacher and determined problem-solver. The thought of using your stellar people skills and subject matter expertise to coach our clients through a broad array of questions and concerns leaves you energized and excited. Discovering solutions to meet their unique needs and guiding them towards success motivates and drives you. You understand that you are a key factor in the success of our client organizations, and as such, the opportunity to educate and support our clients makes your day, every day.
Let’s break it down. Your responsibilities include:
- Coaching. You’ll build meaningful relationships with new clients and strengthen existing ones, as you support them in their accreditation journey;
- Architecture and negotiation of customized accreditation plans, including education needs, survey preparation and ongoing support;
- Supporting clients through education. You’ll use your extensive and comprehensive understanding of our standards and the healthcare environments to develop and deliver relevant education sessions;
- Always keeping the patient in mind. Your rigorous review of survey reports and subsequent client feedback is relied upon to strengthen the future of their healthcare services;
- Internal collaboration. You won’t be in this alone. The International Accreditation team is our – and your – greatest asset. Lean on our team’s goldmine of talent and expertise to strengthen you in your role;
- Being a flexible team player. At times, you’ll take off your client services hat and switch gears to support the team wherever it is needed most. Contributing positively to the culture of our workplace by staying positive, engaged in the work you do and energized by the difference you’re making.
You have a unique history. Does it include the education and experience listed below?
- University or Master’s degree in a related field, such as Healthcare or Business Administration;
- 5+ years of progressive and varied experience in client services (ideally within the field of healthcare);
- English and French bilingualism is essential, excellent French communication is required;
- Knowledge of the health care environment;
- Tried and tested assessment, analytical, and critical-thinking skills;
- Outstanding interpersonal skills. This is key. You’ll be interacting daily with our International Accreditation team and with our valued client organizations.
You’ll stand out if you...
- Have a medical background;
- Are familiar with our Qmentum program and accreditation process;
- Are available for travel internationally;
- Have a passion for quality and standard interpretation;
- Are not intimidated by research.
Have what we’re looking for?
Submit your CV and cover letter and salary expectations here: https://healthstandards.org/careers/?p=job%2FoPXM5fwn.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to the principles of Employment Equity. We encourage applications from all qualified women and men, including visible minorities, Aboriginal persons, and persons with disabilities. We thank all applicants for their interest; only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.