Senior Project Manager
Looking for a challenging position?
Arctik sprl is a Brussels-based consultancy specialised in European affairs and sustainability. Arctik proposes strategic and innovative communication solutions to the European Institutions and their actors.
We are currently looking for talented people who can serve our clients. You will be working on environment, climate, circular economy, and energy-related initiatives and programmes.
- Responsible for the management and development of Arctik’s projects and initiatives;
- Coordinate a small team of consultants and designers;
- Answer to tenders/call for proposals;
- Develop dissemination and communication strategies;
- Represent Arctik and our clients at conferences and events;
- Develop clients’ portfolios.
- Minimum of 10 years of project management experience, preferably in the areas of environment and climate;
- Experience in coordinating teams or being a team leader;
- Experience in dealing with clients;
- Good proficiency of English. Preferably a good level of French.;
- Relevant University degree(s);
- Service-minded, pro-active and well-organised;
- Flexible attitude & solution-oriented.
- Broad knowledge of environmental policy issues, preferably in areas such as climate change and services, the circular economy and resource efficiency;
- Competence in evaluation of programmes/projects is an asset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication;
- Time and project management;
- Computer literate (Office, Mac OS environment, Open source);
- Knowledge in HTML, CMS and graphic software is an asset.
- A dynamic and creative consultancy;
- Interesting tasks working with strategic EU and environmental affairs;
- Competitive salary.
Please send your CV and cover letter (1 page max) to HR@arctik.eu with the reference: Senior_Manager2017.
Deadline to apply September 1st, 2017.