Internship EU & Belgian Public Affairs
PI - Political Intelligence
The internship will mainly include policy research and organizational support for clients in multiple sectors active in the telecom, food and beverages and the sharing economy.
Essential job functions
- Assist in the work for key client accounts;
- Follow debates in the main Belgian and European institutions;
- Prepare regular news reports and political analysis;
- Assist in the coordination and organisation of event;
- Attend conferences, seminars, hearings;
- Research on various issues, as needed;
- Writing summaries or short reports;
- Follow the daily news.
- You are interested in being on top of policy issues in fast-moving sectors;
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English;
- You hold a university or university-level degree;
- Yоu have a sound knowledge of the EU and Belgian institutions;
- You want to work in a dynamic, multi-national team of consultants;
- You are flexible and can handle multiple tasks independently;
- You have excellent communication, interpersonal and social skills.