Junior Communication Manager
BAE - Business Angels Europe
Missions and responsibilities include:
- PR & Communication for the association: social media management (regular input, animation of discussions, group & theme management); website design; production of newsletters and contents for various supports and projects; input collection/cooperation with members;
- Management support in multiple EU projects focusing on angel investment (from capacity building to data collection, recruiting and training business angels, to facilitating access to equity finance): project daily management, follow up with partners and experts, event organization, communications and PR, assistance to consortia members and partners, preparation of project documentation, presentations and reports (technical and financial), assisting project coordinator;
- Database management and member relations;
- Assistance to Board Members and CEO/Secretary General (meetings, reports, travel, expenses, presentations, etc.) in the daily management of the association;
- EU policy issues/events monitoring and preparation of related newsfeeds for the association.
Educational and professional background required:
- Proven track record in communication and social media expertise: website design and content management, excellent practice of social media, top writing and presentation skills to be a true contributor from day one;
- Native or near native English speaker – any other language an asset;
- EU project management: administration, reporting, daily operations, EU relations;
- Self-starter, team player able to work independently and to add value (strong organizational skills and time management, real attention to detail);
- Can-do attitude, willingness to learn and contribute to the association’s growth;
- University level in business, finance, EU affairs and/or communication.
Don't forget to mention EuroBrussels when applying.