World Kidney Day Campaign Assistant
ISN - International Society of Nephrology
We're looking for an enthusiastic digital native to help us implement our annual World Kidney Day flagship campaign.
World Kidney Day (WKD) is a joint initiative that ISN has developed in collaboration with the International Federation of Kidney Foundations (IFKF). The campaign aims to raise awareness and encourage prevention of kidney disease worldwide.
Taking place simultaneously around the globe you will work with doctors, other healthcare professionals, partner organizations, our communication agency and in house colleagues to ensure that WKD attracts global attention and action.
Purpose of the role
We are seeking a highly motivated and knowledgeable professional to work with the Campaign Manager and Campaign Director to grow WKD's outreach, keep the medical community engaged in the campaign and measure its impact globally. By efficiently and effectively planning and implementing a strong social media strategy, coordinating the publication of the WKD scientific editorial and assisting the Campaign Manager with data collection and daily tasks, the Campaign Assistant will contribute to amplify WKD's impact and strengthen the campaign's identity worldwide.
- Coordinate the publication of the WKD Scientific Editorial;
- Manage WKD's Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn accounts, including among others posting of content, tracking and analyzing performance, devising and implementing dedicated social media strategies for advocacy purposes and growing our follower base;
- Write WKD blog;
- Manage and grow Celebrities supporting WKD;
- Assist Campaign Manager with daily tasks where needed;
- Report on WKD outcomes.
- At least 1 year's demonstrated online communication/marketing experience;
- Demonstrated experience in providing high quality written content in English and proven sound editorial judgment;
- Demonstrated experience in conceiving and implementing digital communications strategies, including technical knowledge of monitoring systems and tools;
- Excellent writing and storytelling skills in English and the ability to translate complex issues in accessible language.
If you have these skills & qualities please email us with:
- your CV;
- A ONE page cover letter explaining how your past experience meets our needs;
- A 200 word blog post "The importance of prevention and awareness in healthcare";
- A Tweet: Today is World Kidney Day; promote the campaign in 140 characters.
Application address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for applications 25 August but we will review applications as they come and we reserve the right to close the process sooner if we find the right candidate. More details available on: http://www.worldkidneyday.org/.