Free-Lance Senior Project Manager
We are looking for a part-time Senior Project Manager to work with us on a project working with a European Agency. Starting in September 2017, you will be working with other free-lancers and an internal team on scoping, designing and executing communication projects. You’ll be based in Brussels, but may need to travel from time to time to Köln in Germany.
You will be working with one of the one of the leading, multi-award winning integrated communication agencies specialising in public information campaigns across Europe with 30 years’ experience and a unique track record,
Nature of the tasks:
- You will plan projects and allocate resources according to clients’ requests;
- You will define work packages, review project deliverables and ensure quality control;
- You will be responsible for risk analysis, advising management and following up on progress. You will also lead problem resolution should the need arise;
- Participate in working groups and progress meetings;
- Communicate progress, risks and potential changes in scope to all stakeholders and coordinate the change management process after assessing project change requests;
- Ensure that the deliverables are completed on-time and on-budget;
- Oversee quality assurance and user acceptance testing;
- Provide effective leadership for the project team ensuring that team members are motivated.
Knowledge and skills:
- Good knowledge of project management standards and methodologies. A PRINCE2 qualification would an asset;
- Experience on crisis communication and communication strategy work;
- Good reporting methods with an ability to deliver presentations;
- Good communication skills and user/customer focused;
- Experience of working In an internatlonal/multli-cultural environment;
- Leadership skills are needed with a rapid self-starting capability;
- Experienced in copyright management;
- Fluency in English is essential. Additional Fluency in French is an asset.
Education and Experience:
- University level education and at least 5 years of professional experience within this field of work.
If you are interested in this position, then please follow this link send us your CV and a 1 page covering letter: https://icfi.taleo.net/careersection/icf_prof_ext/jobdetail.ftl?job=1700002745.