Internship – Public Affairs Department
The global Public Affairs and Communications Consultancy, Grayling, is looking to appoint in its Brussels office up to two paid interns to start in September 2017.
The candidate must:
- Be enrolled in a University degree (Master level) in relevant subjects (e.g. EU Affairs, Media Relations, International Relations, Communications, etc.) and therefore under a ‘convention de stage’;
- Have a good understanding of EU institutional system and EU policies;
- Have basic understanding and interest in PR/PA and demonstrate willingness to learn;
- Enthusiastic team player and quick-learner;
- Able to take initiative and demonstrate pro-activeness.
Ideally, we are looking for:
- An English native speaker; and
- Spanish or German speakers.