Pohl Consulting & Associates
POHL CONSULTING & ASSOCIATES is one of the leading European consulting firms for economic and institutions development in transition and developing countries.
To further enhance our continuous expansion we offer opportunities for: Project Officers.
You will be part of the management team of our rapidly growing firm and be responsible for:
- Business development;
- Team building;
- Project team support;
- Budget control;
- Management, Backstopping and Monitoring of large and complex consulting projects.
You should have an excellent University Degree in Economics, Business or Public Administration or equivalent, perfect English and French economic writing skills. You should have spent 2-4 years in a position in development consulting or staff position enabling you to demonstrate:
- The drive and personality to make things happen;
- Negotiation skills;
- Conceptual and analytical skills in synthesising, structuring and writing convincing proposals and reports to companies, institutions and governments;
- Capacity in motivating and managing teams;
- Good personal and communication skills;
- Experience in one or several fields of our areas of expertise.
We offer long-term career perspectives in an enthusiastic and international environment. Please send your comprehensive CV with photo by e-mail to: Ms M. v. Bruehl firstname.lastname@example.org.