Senior Research Manager
Who we are:
VVA is a young and fast-growing public policy consultancy providing top quality economic, market and regulatory advice to the European institutions and private sector clients.
We are a truly European company, based in Brussels and Milan with a team of professionals from different academic and national backgrounds. What motivates us is our mission to make the “European project” progress by helping our clients:
- anticipate change;
- design public policy responses;
- understand how the EU can improve the lives of Europeans, support our businesses and transform our economy and society; and
- communicate decisions and actions to key stakeholders.
We have a high-profile, expanding project portfolio including evaluations, regulatory impact and cost assessments, economic and market studies and social policy research. We currently run projects for DG MOVE, DG ENER, DG GROW, ESA, DG SANTE, DG CONNECT, DG MARKT, DG EMPL, DG RTD, DG CLIMA and others. We also participate in two Horizon 2020 projects and we have framework contracts with DG MOVE, DG CONNECT, DG GROW, GSA, DG SANTE, DG ENER and the European Parliament.
What we look for:
Our success is due to our excellent team of consultants and researchers and we are now looking to strengthen our team further with the following profile:
- Senior Research Manager.
The Senior Research Manager will contribute to delivering top quality projects and tenders to EU institutions in our core areas of business, notably:
- Lead project workstreams or workstreams within more complex projects;
- Coordinate project partners proposal/projects;
- Manage, supervise & coach junior team members;
- Contribute to development of tools and methodologies/innovation;
- Contribute to the identification and solution of problems;
- Relationship management with clients, partners and stakeholders.
What we need:
- MSc in a relevant discipline (economics, political science or related);
- Fluent (written & spoken) English (additional EU language preferred but not essential);
- Strong self-motivation;
- 3-5 years of professional experience related to EU public policy;
- Demonstrated interest for EU public policy (studies, traineeship etc.).
What we offer:
Excellent opportunities for professional development with high levels of autonomy and room for growth:
- a competitive salary; and
- a very dynamic and exciting work environment.
The position is based in Brussels.
Only pre-selected participants will be contacted and invited for interviews. Interviews will be held in Brussels in August and September.