SEDC - Smart Energy Demand Coalition
You will be part of a dynamic international team in the EU area in Brussels. Your tasks will focus on the technical, economic and regulatory aspects of enabling demand-side flexibility within the European energy system. We offer a 6-month contract with a possibility of a subsequent permanent position.
- Support to the SEDC on technical matters;
- Participation in relevant stakeholder groups related to Network Codes and Energy Market Design;
- Contribution to SEDC publications and briefing papers related to the above topics;
- Participation in research projects (as part of international consortia);
- Interaction with the SEDC membership on all relevant topics;
- Active involvement in SEDC Task Forces and Committees.
Desired skills and experience
- A university degree in engineering, physics, energy economics or similar disciplines;
- At least 6 months of relevant working experience;
- Solid knowledge of the energy system in Europe;
- Good organisational, networking and communication skills;
- Interest in supporting the transition of the European energy system;
- Analytical, curious and flexible approach and attitude;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Fluency in written and spoken English, knowledge of an additional European language is an asset.
The deadline for applications is 9 a.m. on Monday, 28 August 2017.