EC Framework Contract Unit – Staff Member
Management of all aspects relating to FWC requests/missions:
- identification and selection of consultants, negotiations of financial conditions;
- mobilization of experts/logistics;
- monitoring of missions and budget follow-up;
- quality control of outputs;
- preparation of invoices.
- Routine tasks such as updating database, filing records, preparation of commercial offers, translations;
- Research & analysis of business opportunities, and other business intelligence tasks.
- Master degree – technical background would be an asset;
- Bilingual French/English;
- Familiar with Development Aid and EU policies;
- Experience in the sector;
- Good knowledge of international funding agencies procedures would be a plus;
- Enthusiastic and positive mindset;
- Analytical mind;
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
Don't forget to mention EuroBrussels when applying.