Public Affairs Manager
We are looking to fill a position immediately at our Head Office in Stuttgart: Public Affairs Manager, working on pharmaceutical distribution and pharmacy issues.
We are looking for a public affairs manager with passion to join our small team to develop and succeed.
- Consultative and development support for Celesio country PA managers;
- Always identifying key policy leads and regulatory stakeholders at EU level and helping to build networks;
- Developing relation with existing and new key EU stakeholders to support Celesio’s interests at European level;
- Educating and policy makers and supporting campaign development and delivery;
- Supporting engagement by other Celesio Directors as requested;
- Support our issue management program;
- Process, analyse and evaluate complex facts and communicate clearly and effectively to a range of stakeholders;
- Coordination of EU association membership and activities and broadening of cooperative network among associations;
- Support our social media development.
- Minimum of 3 years experience either in advocacy, public policy, public affairs or related roles; ideally with experience of the healthcare industry;
- Master degree Diploma;
- Can-do positive attitude and an engaging personality;
- Our corporate business language is English. Successful candidate will be fluent and comfortable in both written and spoken English and German;
- Formal education: University degree preferably in politics, public affairs, political science, legal studies or comparable degree;
- Minimum 3 years experience in government relations in health care business alternatively experience at a trade association level;
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills and ability to influence political stakeholders;
- Strong negotiation skills;
- Previous practical experience in lobbying, representation or advocacy;
- Demonstrable organisational and project management skills;
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural setting;
- Willingness to travel – mainly European countries.