Job Description and responsibilities:
INOVA+ is looking to hire a Project Manager for its Brussels office.
The role of the Project Manager is to plan, execute and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors in order to deliver projects tasks according to plan.
The Project Manager will also define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
Responsibilities and foreseen scope of activities:
- Creating and executing project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements;
- Managing day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope;
- Preparing for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures;
- Ensuring project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- University degree;
- Minimum 4 years’ experience as Project Manager Experience in EU innovation/research/cooperation field projects;
- Excellent communication skill (writing and editing);
- Strategic thinking, ability to draft policy reports and strategic studies;
- Experience in working with regional authorities and regional programmes (Interreg Europe, Urbact, etc...);
- Capability of working in multicultural environments and excellent communication skills;
- International work experience;
- Multitask performance and capacity to work well under time constraints;
- Working hours flexibility;
- Excellent use of English and fluency in French, both written and spoken. Other languages are considered beneficial.