Regulatory Affairs & Quality Assurance Internship
- Gain knowledge on EU legislation & Notification procedures while providing high level client service;
- Perform various Notification tasks associated with the RA & QA department (Pre-Market Notification, National Registration, Free Sales Certificate Application) at the highest level;
- Support regulatory and scientific research requirements;
- Support online and offline publications;
- Contribute to the implementation of ISO Quality Management Standards.
Desired Skills & Competencies:
- Advanced analytical & technical skills; Detail oriented;
- Effective communication & presentation skills (both written & oral);
- A quick learner; Ambitious to improve;
- Self-motivated; Enthusiastic to tackle all tasks assigned;
- Willing to take initiatives; Pro-active attitude;
- Take responsibility from an early stage and follow-up on tasks assigned;
- Team player who enjoys a multicultural environment.
- BA/MA degree, preferably in Law, European Politics, Chemistry/Toxicology, Biotechnology/Engineering or similar disciplines.
- Familiarity with Cosmetics and/or Medical devices is an asset;
- Previous professional experience in EU or National Administration is not required but considered an asset.
- Fluency in English (written & oral); Any other language is an asset.
- Confident user of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook; Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
Don't forget to mention EuroBrussels when applying.