Director of Healthcare
Grayling Brussels is seeking to bolster its current EU Public Affairs team by hiring an experienced Director of Healthcare to lead its healthcare and pharmaceutical team.
He/she should be a Brussels insider, be able to provide detailed EU PA/PR strategic advice to the client, take part in and lead client meetings, and manage an account team, as well as coordinate various marketing initiatives and identify new business opportunities.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in the public affairs;
- A Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree is required and/or additional comparable qualification in a subject related to Grayling’s work;
- Excellent overall communication skills including writing, oral, and presentation skills;
- A proven track record in lobbying and/or advocacy vis à vis the EU institutions;
- Direct relevant experience of the pharma healthcare sector with ideally consultancy experience is desirable;
- Excellent written English skills - fluency in other EU languages also desirable;
- Excellent organisational, leadership, and team-building skills; and
- A thorough understanding of European policies and the workings of the EU institutions.
- Committed to Grayling’s work and clients;
- At ease when working in a multi-national team;
- Good management and interpersonal skills;
- An enthusiastic team player and quick-learner; and
- A “work hard to play hard!” attitude.