Personal Assistant to Strategy Director
ASD - AeroSpace and Defence Industries Association of Europe
The AeroSpace and Defence Industries Association of Europe (ASD) is currently looking for a motivated and proactive Personal Assistant to join its international and dynamic team in Brussels.
The AeroSpace and Defence Industries Association of Europe (ASD) represents the aeronautics, space, defence and security industries in Europe in all matters of common interest with the objective of promoting and supporting the competitive development of the sector. ASD's membership is composed of major European companies and national associations. Our members represent over 3000 companies in the aeronautics, space, defence and security companies in Europe, employing more than 848,000 people and generating a turnover of €222 billion.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Personal Assistant to Strategy Director would be to:
- manage the director’s agenda, contacts database, travel arrangements;
- organise internal and external meetings with ASD’s members as well as EU officials;
- prepare meetings at ASD (relevant meeting materials - agenda, presentations; logistics, etc.);
- prepare analysis and reports related to ASD key policy areas;
- attend EU parliamentary hearings and draft reports.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- has a master’s degree in International Relations, Political Science, Economics or related field;
- has proficiency in English (C1 level is required) and an advanced level in French (B2/B1 level is required);
- has a previous work experience in an international environment;
- has strong computer skills (Word, PowerPoint);
- has excellent interpersonal and organisational skills;
- has excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- is flexible and proactive with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
A full-time permanent job in a challenging and international environment as well as an attractive employment contract, including benefits (lunch vouchers and group insurance) as well as a contribution to public transport costs.
All applicants should send their CV and Cover letter in English to email@example.com.
Deadline for applications is July 6, 2017.