Employee – Government Relations
Deutsche Börse Group
Deutsche Börse AG opens up international capital markets for its customers. This strategic focus puts the company in competition with marketplace operators in London, Paris, Chicago and New York. Deutsche Börse has a broader basis than all its competitors: its product and services portfolio covers the entire process chain: from securities and derivatives trading through the settlement of transactions and provision of market information right up to the development and operation of electronic trading systems. With its process-oriented business model, Deutsche Börse increases the efficiency of capital markets. At the same time, innovation and international growth are important factors of our success. Without committed staff Deutsche Börse Group would not have developed into one of the most modern exchange organisations in the world. More than 5,300 employees work for the Group – a dynamic, highly motivated and international team.
For Deutsche Börse AG, Group Communications, Marketing & Regulatory Strategy, Group Regulatory Strategy – Government in Brussels we are currently looking for a Employee – Government Relations.
Government Relations monitors changes in the regulatory and political environment and its effects on Deutsche Börse Group. The department follows and coordinates political processes for Deutsche Börse Group, plans and coordinates the lobbying strategy and political communication and prepares briefings for the Deutsche Börse Group management. It informs in a timely manner on new political and regulatory initiatives, advises the Business Unites on the positioning ahead of political meetings and steers the external political communication of Deutsche Börse Group. The Representative Offices in Berlin and Brussels maintain and establish ongoing relationships on the ground with relevant stakeholders like Ministries, the European Commission or the European Parliament
- Support the Head of Government Relations in the fulfilment of his daily tasks (redirecting calls, disseminating correspondence, scheduling meetings etc.);
- Support the fostering of efficient team coordination and the functioning of team management structures;
- Support the administrative operations of the DBG Brussels Representative Office;
- Monitoring of European and international regulatory developments;
- Assist on the preparation of briefings, assessments and political fact sheets;
- Organisation of events.
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable degree in economics or social sciences or other relevant related fields;
- At least 1-2 years working experience in office management, team coordination and/or administrative support. Experience with political processes at European and/or international level would be an asset;
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills; ability to prioritise and multi-task; outstandingly reliable, patient, and highly professional;
- Knowledge of European financial markets policies and ongoing legislative files would be an advantage;
- Very good written and spoken English language proficiency; proficiency of German and/or another European official language (in particular French and Dutch) would be an advantage.
There are numerous good reasons to work for us: responsibility at an early stage, attractive social benefits, an international work environment and a broad variety of career opportunities.
Then you can either apply online (www.deutsche-boerse.com/career) or send your application to the address below. We are looking forward to receiving your application! We would be happy to answer any queries you might have. Simply call us on +49-(0) 69-2 11-1 18 10.
Deutsche Börse Group