Vialegis consultant responsible for selecting and recruiting competition/EU lawyers for temporary or permanent assignments. Working knowledge of (written and spoken) Dutch, English and French with a proven track record and at least 5 years’ experience as EU lawyer.
Vialegis was set up in 2003. It has grown exponentially over the years and is now market leader in Belgium for the recruitment and selection of lawyers as well as legal interim managers. Our consultants are all lawyers with extensive private practice and/or in-house experience.
Vialegis Competition & EU law (www.vialegis.eu) was set up as a separate division. At the request of our clients (mainly law firms, public affairs consultancies, corporates and governmental authorities) we search competition and EU regulatory lawyers both for permanent and temporary assignments.
In 2014, we also set up Viapublic (www.viapublic.eu) which focuses on executive search and interim management of public affairs professionals and communication experts.
The Vialegis group also has offices in Luxemburg and in Spain, and will continue to expand in the future.
- As Vialegis Consultant, you will be responsible for executive searches of competition/EU lawyers both for permanent and for temporary positions;
- Together with the client, you will draw up the ideal profile of the candidate, conduct the preparatory research and interview selected candidates. You will regularly report to the client and you will draw up a shortlist of best suited candidates. You will do this bearing in mind the Vialegis values, including absolute discretion, service-mindedness towards the client and drive to help the candidate find a position that suits his/her needs;
- In addition to the recruitment and selection aspects, you will also be actively involved in business development in close cooperation with the CEO of Vialegis.
- You are qualified as a lawyer and have at least 5 years professional experience in an international law firm and/or company and/or European institution;
- You have a passion for people and are a good communicator. You are service-minded and very discrete. You like the challenge of a difficult search. You are result-driven;
- You have a thorough working knowledge of (written and spoken) Dutch, English and French;
- You have good business development skills.
Being a consultant with Vialegis offers you the possibility to continue to build on your legal knowledge: it is only by knowing the subject matter that you are able to distinguish the better from the good. At the same time, your primary focus is not on advocacy or law, but on the people you will be dealing with: you will meet new people every day, both candidates and clients, be able to conduct exciting discussions and help candidates to find a more rewarding professional activity. For those reasons among others, being a Vialegis consultant is a very exciting and rewarding experience.
Vialegis also offers a competitive remuneration, part of which is variable.