RISE - Talent Program for Senior Leaders Global HR Projects & Processes
Hanau (near Frankfurt/Main) or Essen (near Düsseldorf), Germany
Evonik is one of the world's leading specialty chemicals companies. Profitable growth and sustained value creation form the heart of our strategy. Around 80 percent of sales come from leading market positions, which we plan to expand further. We concentrate on high-growth megatrends, especially health, nutrition, resource efficiency and globalization.
Our talent program RISE (Recruiting Initiative for Strengthening the Talent Pipeline of Evonik) leads professionals straight to the top. This can be the start of your extraordinary career at Evonik!
For the Human Resources Development of our Nutrition and Care GmbH, located in Hanau (near Frankfurt/Main) or Essen (near Düsseldorf), we are offering a RISE - Talent program for senior leaders (m/f) Global HR projects & processes.
- We want you to become one of Evonik's senior leaders;
- As a participant in our RISE talent program, you will gain the necessary experience to prepare for a future executive position and act as a sparring partner for our top management;
- Assume responsibility in different functional roles and areas in the Group and work 3-4 years abroad;
- Your starting position will be within Human Resources in the Nutrition and Care Segment located in Essen or Hanau/Germany;
- You are responsible for managing global HR processes of Nutrition and Care Segment e.g. performance management, annual salary review, HR strategy, KPI for Nutrition & Care;
- You support important projects of all Business Lines e.g. investment projects, M&A activities, Divest and restructuring projects.
- Successfully completed degree, preferably master degree or higher;
- Proven track record in a Human Resources function in the leading global industry, preferred with a focus on key processes such as Compensation and Benefits, Talent and Succession Management, HR strategy;
- Good project management skills;
- 3-5 years professional work experience in at least one relevant HR position;
- International experience required (e. g. internships, post doc, semester abroad or work experience);
- Highly developed strategic and creative thinking skills;
- Profound business understanding;
- Willingness to relocate on a global basis;
- Good communication skills and experience in the management of interfaces;
- Excellent command of the English and German language, both written and spoken. Any other language is welcome.
What we offer
- Short way to the top;
- Personal mentor from the top management will accompany your career;
- Customized off-the-job trainings in cooperation with renowned business schools;
- Personal feedback and concrete individual consultation are key benefits.
The way to get on board for our HR Position: We are looking for the most talented and motivated candidates. Your entry position will be located in Hanau or Essen, Germany. Online tests, phone interviews and an assessment center in English and German with our executives will help us select the best talents. Take charge of your career and put yourself in the driver's seat for your future development!
Interested? Then apply today via our online careers portal at www.evonik.com/careers. Happy to answer your questions is Saskia Kirschner, TELEPHONE +49 201 177 4200
VACANCY REFERENCE NUMBER 80268.
Please note that Evonik will not accept any unsolicited application documents sent by staffing firms. Evonik works in conjunction with preferred service providers and will not pay any fee to staffing firms in the absence of an appropriate framework agreement. Should Evonik receive a candidate profile from a staffing firm with which it has no framework agreement, and should this candidate subsequently be considered in the recruitment process or offered employment, no claims from the staffing firm will be entertained in this regard.