Account Executive/Consultant with strong copywriting skills @Porter Novelli Brussels
Porter Novelli Brussels is a European communications and public relations hub for international client work. We specialize in corporate and marketing communications for clients in food & nutrition, B2B and health & wellbeing. But it’s our people who really make the difference: pioneering spirits, innovative thinkers and creative communicators, working as part of a global network to bring insight to each challenge our clients face and deliver results beyond their expectations.
If you are a native English public relations and communications professional with a minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience (agency and/or food & nutrition are assets) with strong copywriting skills, we have a full-time opportunity available.
Our job includes
- Developing and editing high quality written materials including press releases, fact sheets, backgrounders, Q&A’s, website content and general client correspondence;
- Developing and managing communications and media relations programmes;
- Coordinating a multi-country PR programme;
- Stakeholder engagement, particularly media relations;
- Responsibility, together with our most senior staff, in business development areas that can lead to organic growth within existing clients and also lead to new business opportunities;
- Active networking and involvement in agency initiatives.
- Native English (or bilingual by dual nationality) is mandatory;
- A proven track record of project management and stakeholder engagement, ideally for multi-country PR campaigns;
- Proven media relations expertise, preferably in the food & nutrition industry;
- Proven ability to effectively organize and manage multiple responsibilities in support of internal or external clients in a deadline driven environment;
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of relevant professional experience required, with a communications, copywriting and/or agency background;
- Experience working for clients and/or projects in the food & nutrition is highly advantageous;
- Higher education, preferably in communications or a pr-related discipline.
- Outstanding written and verbal skills in English and attention to detail. Additional languages are an asset;
- A commercial mindset and interest in business development;
- The ability to build and maintain strong client relationships;
- Demonstrated ability to work well with others in both team and independent environments;
- Developmental and empowering skills; you know how to engage talent and find satisfaction in sharing knowledge;
- Flexible, stress-resistant, efficient, pro-active, diplomatic and above all enthusiastic, willing and keen.
- A full-time exciting and challenging job in an energetic, professional and fun international environment;
- Interesting assignments and exciting brands;
- Competitive salary with interesting fringe benefit opportunities, like an international bonus programme;
- International collaboration and career opportunities within our network.
Want to know more?
To learn more about us and the work we do, please visit us on http://www.porternovelli.com/offices/emea/brussels/ or on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PorterNovelli.Brussels.
Please respond through our international career site http://www.porternovelli.com/about/careers/ and upload your CV with references and a convincing cover letter addressed to Annelies de Boer, HR Manager.
Interviews will be held in Brussels. The successful candidate will start preferably as soon as possible.
Please note that candidates must be legally entitled to work in Belgium.