FAMI-QS The Quality and Safety System of Specialty Feed Ingredients
Full Time Employment in an international environment as member of a small dynamic team.
FAMI-QS is a sector specific conformity assessment scheme, being the only certifiable code aimed at Specialty Feed Ingredients for animal nutrition.
The code addresses safety, quality and regulatory compliance in order to minimize the risk that unsafe specialty feed ingredients enter the food and feed chain. It offers independent certification for all operators placing these products on the market. Based on the partnership with international certification bodies and third countries’ institutional partners, FAMI-QS has more than 1000 certified sites spread across more than 52 countries.
- Monitoring the FAMI-QS Certification Process;
- Participation in activities related to Accreditation (ISO/IEC 17021 and ISO/TS 22003);
- Implementation/monitoring of the global FAMI-QS Integrity Programme;
- Monitoring the performance of Certification Bodies and auditors;
- Wordwide training of FAMI-QS Auditors’ and Industry;
- Coordination of FAMI-QS Expert Groups.
- Scientific or Engineering background;
- Has knowledge of ISO 17021:2006, ISO/TS 22003:2007, ISO 19011:2002, ISO 9001:2015 change to ISO 17021:2015, ISO/TS 22003:2007, ISO 19011:2012, ISO 9001:2015;
- Proven record of experience with Quality Management Systems (in the feed/food chain would be advantageous);
- Speaks fluently in English (other languages would be advantageous);
- Computer literate (including databases).
- Self-motivated, autonomous and good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Experience in facilitating groups and steering processes involving different stakeholders;
- Conceptual and analytical thinking;
- Service oriented;
- Open to work with and understand different cultural backgrounds.