IDF - International Diabetes Federation
- Be graduate or undergraduate students who require an internship for their course or a first internship experience;
- Have EU nationality and/or right to work in Belgium without a work permit;
- Have excellent verbal and written skills in English (other languages are an asset);
- Have fast word-processing skills and good command of Microsoft Office;
- Be proactive, flexible and a good communicator;
- Have excellent organizational and team working skills.
The main responsibilities of the intern will include:
- Support the preparation of information and logistics for key events such as the IDF’s Congress and High-Level meetings like the UN General Assembly or the WHO Executive Board;
- Update internal documents, website, database and support general administrative and organisational tasks;
- Research various global topics (stakeholder mapping);
- Assist with the production and distribution of advocacy tools to key stakeholders;
- Provide further assistance as required to the Advocacy Department.