Policy & Programmes Internship
IDF - International Diabetes Federation
- Be graduate or undergraduate students who require an internship for their course or a first internship experience;
- Have EU nationality and/or right to work in Belgium without a work permit;
- Have excellent verbal and written skills in English (other languages are an asset);
- Have fast word-processing skills and good command of Microsoft Office;
- Be proactive, flexible and a good communicator;
- Have excellent organizational and team working skills.
The main responsibilities of the intern will include:
- Support current project managers and coordinators with existing projects;
- Develop, coordinate, implement and evaluate projects for Health care professionals and people with diabetes;
- Undertake literature searches to establish background data for new proposals;
- Assist in the development of timelines and plans for projects;
- Assist with the production and distribution of education communications material for key stakeholders;
- Supporting drafting of policy and scientific research papers and presentations;
- Provide further support as required by the Senior Programmes Manager.