Communications and Social Media Assistant
UNPO - Unrepresented Nations and Peoples Organization
The intern will assist the Brussels team in implementing the organization’s social media strategy and brand management, which includes conducting online advocacy, developing and expanding community outreach efforts and designing social media campaigns.
- Excellent working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo, Flickr, blogs;
- Excellent command of oral and written English. Working knowledge of other EU/UN languages;
- Genuine interest in International Politics, European Union and United Nations mechanisms. Basic knowledge of minority rights, self-determination, indigenous peoples and human rights;
- Knowledge of website management;
- Basic knowledge of office management and/or team working;
- Experience in drafting press releases and interacting with the press.