European Policy Research & Evaluation – Senior Research Manager and Associate Director
Brussels, Birmingham, Leeds or London
Ecorys Is looking to recruit researchers with experience in European policy, research and/or evaluation to join our growing Policy and Research team and support our work for the European institutions.
We are looking for experienced researchers (minimum 5 years) who have good knowledge and understanding of EU policy, particularly in our core thematic areas of education, training, employment, culture, sport, youth and regional development, although knowledge of other policy fields could be an additional advantage. Ideally, applicants will have experience of business development and writing winning tenders for the European Commission and/or other European institutions. Applicants should have a solid background in qualitative and quantitative research and/or evaluation methods, and an excellent command of English (written and verbal).
- Knowledge of designing and implementing EU level studies/evaluations;
- In-depth knowledge of EU policy and institutions, ideally in Ecorys UK’s core market areas (education, employment, training, youth, sport, culture and regional development);
- Ability to work in and manage large multidisciplinary and multicultural teams;
- Strong qualitative and qualitative research skills;
- Commercial awareness and evidence of an entrepreneurial ‘can do’ attitude;
- Excellent written and spoken and English;
- Additional EU language skills would be beneficial;
- A first degree in a relevant subject is essential and a post graduate qualification is desirable.
Ecorys is an international provider of research, evaluation, consultancy and technical assistance services to the public, private and third sectors, working closely with national governments, policymakers and the European Commission, as well as other key EU stakeholders. We are an employee-owned company and our mission is to do work that helps support effective policymaking and make a difference. We offer the opportunity to work in a multi-disciplinary environment, with people who really care about the work they do. We work on some of the highest profile and most intellectually challenging projects. We offer high quality training and development opportunities to all our staff.
Salary from £31k p.a. plus benefits.
Package offered depending on skills and experience.
We also offer a competitive benefits, rewards and training package.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com by June 16th 2017.
For an informal discussion with one of our directors please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Locations: Brussels, Birmingham, Leeds or London.