Work Experience Placement - Projects
- assisting in the preparation of new project proposals;
- assist in gathering and updating of information and contacts related to the EU institutions;
- preparation of funding and financing information documents;
- assist in the organisation of workshops and events;
- draft of articles and reports;
- web research;
- general assistance to the project team.
- university degree in a relevant field (EU projects management degree an asset);
- basic knowledge of EU funding programmes and institutions;
- pro-active and reliable with good organisational skills and the ability to manage competing priorities and meet deadlines;
- good English, oral and written (other European languages are an asset);
- good interpersonal skills for an international environment;
- ability to write reports and synthesise key information;
- flexibility and interest to work on multiple policy and projects related to urban development.