Communications Officer – EU Horizon 2020 Projects
You will support the development and implementation of targeted communication and dissemination strategies and strive to have as many people as possible hear about the projects you are involved in. The projects are in the energy sectors, in particular the nuclear field.
What you’ll be doing
- Come up with great communications ideas and execute them;
- Community management: coordinate and grow our projects’ communities in Europe, online using social media and offline through events;
- Build/update/maintain websites using WordPress;
- Write, edit and revise reports, articles and posts;
- Design and draft beautiful and clear communication material including posters, flyers and brochures with a high level of finish and polish;
- Press relations: create great content and push it to journalists and bloggers.
What we’re looking for
- Native English is an absolute must, fluent French, another European language a plus;
- At least 2 years of experience working in the communications and dissemination activities in Horizon 2020 projects;
- Ideally you’ve already worked in the nuclear energy field;
- A background in a technical field can help to communicate complex, sometimes abstract, concepts clearly and persuasively;
- Great writing and oral skills;
- Able to work the startup way: agile, focused, hacker-minded, DIY mindset;
- Graphic design skills would be a great plus: Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator;
- Experience in building/updating websites in WordPress is also a plus.