Junior Framework Contract Manager, EU Framework Contracts
ADE - Analysis For Economic Decisions
ADE is a private consultancy company based in Louvain-la-Neuve, near Brussels. It supports decision-makers in formulating, monitoring, implementing and evaluating public policies and strategies. ADE has three main areas of specialisation:
- Economic policies, macro-economic reforms & public finance, and regional development;
- Rural development and environment;
- Evaluation and monitoring.
ADE has also developed specific expertise in support for development of the private sector in developing countries, development finance, humanitarian aid, and conflict prevention and peace-building.
Key clients in development cooperation fields of work include the European Commission (various Directorates-General), EU Member States’ cooperation agencies (France, Belgium, Austria, Denmark, Netherlands…), the African Development Bank, the International Initiative for Impact Evaluation (3IE), ministries in third countries, etc.
ADE is currently looking for a Junior Framework Contract Manager.
Our ideal candidate will hold a strong focus on providing value-adding support to ADE Business Development Department. He/she should be able to respond well under time pressure. He/she should also be apt at organizing information and carrying out different tasks in parallel. Interpersonal and mediation skills will be very useful, since the FWC Manager will often be acting as a point of contact between the Commission, external partners and ADE professionals.
The goal is to secure the effective and successful acquisition of the Framework Contracts and the growth of the business.
The Framework Contract is used by the EC to respond promptly to needs and activities in the interests of the beneficiary countries of the EC’s external aid programmes. It is a rapid recruitment procedure for service contracts of up to €300.000 for up to 260 working days. ADE is leader of a Consortium for (FWC BENEF) LOT 11: Macroeconomy, Statistics and Public Finance Management. ADE is a Consortium partner for LOT 7: Culture, Governance and Home Affairs.
- Masters degree in Business Administration, Political Science, Economics, International Relations or equivalent academic degree;
- Between one and three years of professional experience;
- Proven experience as Framework Contract Manager or Programme Manager and Knowledge of European Commission’s procedures;
- Experience in Development Cooperation is an asset;
- Fluency in English and French; Spanish is an asset;
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills;
- Strong business-development outlook and drive to win projects;
- Very good organizational ability, and ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Good stress-resistance and ability to work independently;
- Excellent problem-solving ability.
- Management of the framework contract within one or several of the specific sectors mentioned above;
- Acquisition tasks: preparation of offers for mission requests for worldwide assignments (coordination of Consortium activities, search for CVs, contact and negotiation with experts, selection of candidates, budget preparation, monitoring of offers, etc.);
- Project management tasks: responsibility for several projects won (backstopping, logistics, contractual arrangements, etc.).
- A long-term contract, starting as soon as possible;
- A challenging job in an international environment and within a company with highly-developed expertise and consultancy experience;
- A rising career path with great prospects;
- A full salary package.
Please send your CV and motivation letter in English by email before 26 May 2017 for the attention of Donatienne Désirant, Human Resources Manager, at email@example.com with the reference FWC201705.
Please also indicate through which channel you learned about this opportunity.
An answer will be given only to the selected candidates. Candidates retained for interview in Louvain-la-Neuve will be informed.