Translation Internship: From English and/or Spanish to French
IJJO - International Juvenile Justice Observatory
The Translation internship will help undergraduate and/or graduate students further cultivate their skills through a real-life work experience. Successful candidates will participate in a broad range of translation-related activities.
- Translating a wide variety of documents related to juvenile justice and children's rights;
- Proofreading documents;
- Organizing and coordinating translation work, ensuring good quality translation.
- Knowledge and experience in translation;
- Specialization: translation from English and/or Spanish to French;
- Creativity, versatility, high energy, initiative and discipline;
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and determination to meet deadlines;
- The knowledge of other languages and law is a plus;
- Good use of IT;
- Able to work independently as well as being part of a team;
- Sharp attention to detail when proofreading;
- Education/Experience: Undergraduate/postgraduate students of Translation or Foreign Languages;
Maximum 6 months minimum 3 months (Flexible period according to the student's availability). Start date: September 2017.