Associate Recruiter (EC-funded projects)
DAI is looking for an Associate Recruiter to work on EC-funded projects as a member of DAI’s busy Business Development team. The position will be based in the attractive, well-appointed DAI offices in central Brussels.
DAI is widely recognised for its commitment to international development, supported by extensive in-house technical and programme delivery expertise.
Our portfolio of 200 projects in 100 countries crosses multiple disciplines. Our clients include the UK Department for International Development, the European Commission, EBRD, USAID, the World Bank, other donors and international lending institutions, and private corporations and philanthropies.
Responding to the needs of our growing business, we are seeking a graduate or candidate with equivalent experience to join our team based in the DAI offices in Brussels.
The role will support recruitment for both proposals and projects covering a wide variety of subject matter areas. This role is responsible for supporting the full recruitment life cycle of staffing on international projects and donor bids primarily for European Commission and other European donors.
We would like to hear from you if you have an interest in international development as well as recruitment experience, strong administrative and good team-working skills along with an ability to meet tight deadlines and excellent written/spoken English and French.
For the role the successful candidate will have:
- as a minimum, an undergraduate degree or equivalent in relevant field;
- minimum of 2/3 years’ relevant work experience, possibly as a Recruitment Coordinator/Junior Recruiter; experience of recruitment systems;
- previous experience recruiting for the European Commission and other EU donors;
- experience of using Social Media as a sourcing tool;
- excellent communication and interviewing skills; experience in salary negotiations and networking;
- ability to confidently communicate with internal and external clients/candidates;
- ability to multi-task, often with inflexible deadlines.
Understanding of the PRAG is an advantage, as is experience in a consultancy environment and additional language skills, preferably Portuguese or Spanish.
Salary is commensurate with relevant experience and comes as part of a generous benefits package.
More detailed company information is available at www.dai.com.
Interviews for shortlisted candidates will take place in late May/early June.
If you believe you have the above skills and experience, and you have the right to work within the EEA, apply via https://chm.tbe.taleo.net/chm04/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=DAINC&cws=1&rid=3091.