Translation Internship: From Spanish and/or French to English
IJJO - International Juvenile Justice Observatory
The Translation internship will help undergraduate and/or graduate students further cultivate their skills through a real-life work experience. Successful candidates will participate in a broad range of translation-related activities.
- Translating a wide variety of documents related to juvenile justice and children's rights;
- Proofreading documents - either translated by the intern and corrected with the help of the tutor, or translated by others.
- Knowledge and experience in translation;
- Specialization: translation from Spanish and/or French to English;
- Creativity, versatility, high energy, initiative and discipline;
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and determination to meet deadlines;
- The knowledge of other languages and law is a plus;
- Good use of IT;
- Able to work independently as well as being part of a team;
- Sharp attention to detail when proofreading.
- Undergraduate/postgraduate students of Translation or Foreign Languages, and recent graduates.
Maximum 6 months minimum 3 months (Flexible period according to the student's availability). Start dates: June or September 2017.