Harwood Levitt Consulting
Do you long to work in an exciting and creative environment?
Are you interested in European/global political and business affairs?
Then you are the person we are looking for!
We are offering a paid traineeship contract with various opportunities to progress and take on responsibilities, within our developing firm. This is a dynamic role, involving hands-on experience in strategic public affairs dossiers and regular client interaction. It requires a team member who can think quickly, ensure high-quality delivery, and who enjoys a strategic challenge while recognizing the importance of lunchtime dog-walking.
Specifically, the responsibilities will involve:
- Support the development and implementation of client projects and campaigns;
- Draft communications material and policy briefs;
- Media and policy analysis;
- Participation in the development of client advice through capture and understanding of strategic brainstorms and workshops;
- Preparation, research and support on new business development;
- Administrative support.
The candidate: If you have a Master’s degree and a strong interest in political and business issues, we are looking for a quick learner and enthusiastic self-starter. 1-year previous experience highly advantageous.
Required skills and qualities:
- English language skills at native-speaker level; good knowledge of French or other languages an asset;
- Strong writing skills, including experience in writing PowerPoint reports;
- Strong research abilities, especially media analysis and political processes;
- Excellent attention to detail and highly organised;
- Proven organisational skills, and ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently;
- Ability to operate in a highly collaborative environment with multiple priorities;
- A positive “can do” attitude, excellent interpersonal & persuasive skills, and a willingness to take personal initiative and responsibility;
- Advanced IT skills in MS Office, particularly Word and PowerPoint; knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and WordPress an asset;
- Right to legally work in Belgium.